Monday, March 2, 2009

Big Update - Tree Guide

At long last, I've made a big update for my tree healing guide incorporating all the wonderful and useful comments the WoW-Pro users have given me over the past month or so. You can find the updated guide here.

In this update:
  • Added more enchanting options, with the goal of easier access and cheaper alternatives in mind.
  • Added a few pieces of gear that were suggested.
  • Revised "Leveling as a Tree" section to describe the barkskin/hurricane strategy.
  • Revised Nourish usage notes, the spell is actually pretty nice for quick spot healing or emergency heals - Regrowth should still be used when you have more time though.
  • Added macros!
  • Added innervate as a spell and usage notes
  • Changed description for the Subtlety talent, to indicate it's use in PvP.
  • Added Celestial Focus talent description
  • Updated haste information for new data on GotEM.
  • Added notes about HoTing before or after a pull.
  • Updated one build to include Celestial Focus.
  • Added note to Replenish - slated to effect Wild Growth as well in 3.1.0
Things not included:
  • A bunch of extra shoulder enchants. Really, this would be like including all the low level other enchants. I threw the easier Sons of Hodir one up there, but I'm not going to include the others.
I'll be pretty busy in the next few weeks finishing up this term of college, so I may not be as active as I have been. Don't worry, I'll be back after finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment