Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bound for the Green Hills of Scotland


It's been a while since I've posted here. Much of my time has been taken up with school lately, both for class assignments as well as applications for graduate school and scholarships. But at long last it's paid off: I recently received my offer letter from Abertay University in Scotland!

I'm immensely excited about this opportunity. I've wanted to visit the UK for as long as I can remember, and living and studying there is truly going to be a life changing experience. Aside from the amazing location, I'll be studying at a university renowned as the best in game development in the UK. Abertay partners closely with industry, and I can look forward to learning the skills I will need to enter the competitive world of game development with confidence.

What does this mean for the blog? I'll be spending a lot of time preparing myself both scholastically and monetarily for my trip, so I may not be able to post as much as I used to. I do plan to keep a log of my travels and adventures in addition to any game development posts I may make. I hope those following my ramblings will enjoy this peek into my life, but if not, I'll be tagging those posts so you can skip them if they don't interest you.

Thanks for everything, my wonderful readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment