Friday, February 20, 2009

Horde Leveling Guide Testing, Part 2

So, if you read my previous post about my plans to test Jame's Leveling Guide Addon, you probably thought I was being pretty ambitious. I had originally planned to test, revise, and then speed test all of Jame's leveling guides in order from 1 to 80.

I since realized that this is sort of a waste. I have lots of alts at in between levels that I am really interested in leveling. There are also a LOT of people at WoW-Pro to help out with testing. I think it's probably a better idea to just level my alts normally and test and revise the addon as I go. At the end, if Jame hasn't already gotten around to it, I'll probably try my hand at speed testing the guide. But for now I think I'm going to be focusing on leveling my paladin Deedlet, who I hope one day to make a kick ass tank.

However, I'll go ahead and post here when I do make progress on the addon. My google site is already linked on this blog, and you can check it to see my most recent revisions.

Since my last post, I've updated two guides:
  • Arathi Highlands (35-37) - Added coords when needed, added missing turn-in, various small note fixes.
  • Desolace (37-38) - Added coords when needed, fixed some broken notes and other broken steps, added some notes and details for clarity (particularly when NOT taking a follow up to a quest).
I'll continue to post here when I update guides, and especially when I start speed-testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment