Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cataclysm Zone Review: Southern Barrens (Horde)


 I recently decided to take a break from my frantic addon coding to make a video of the questing in the Southern Barrens. If people like this, I'll be making one or two more before Cata comes out, if I have time. I do plan to make more video guides of other types in the future, such as boss guides, and who knows what else!

This is a video review of the zone the Southern Barrens, Horde side. The videos will take you through the entire questing experience of the Southern Barrens, during which I discuss the general quality of the quests and touch on several of the most interesting stories that take place in this zone.



If you enjoyed the videos, help wow-pro gain publicity by rating them and subscribing to my YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment