As anyone who frequents WoW-Pro.com will know, I've recently decided to take a break from World of Warcraft and from the WoW-Pro addon. I'm still hanging around the site and helping out here and there, but I no longer have time, money, and inclination to continue paying for WoW and therefore I am no longer able to work on the addon. University is quite tough this term, and soon I will be looking for an internship.
However, while I won't be working on WoW related projects for a while, I do want to continue this blog. Therefore, I've decided to change the focus of the blog. Instead of being specific to WoW, the blog will cover many different games, my writing and reading, my artwork, and my own game design projects. If and when I return to WoW and WoW-Pro, it will include WoW information/commentary and updates on my WoW-Pro projects.
I would like to try and produce at least a short article every day. Roughly the plan I would like to follow:
- Sunday - Game Project Update. An update on my current game project, what I got done last week, and what I plan to do this week.
- Monday - Novel Review. Review of one of the books I've read recently (usually in the fantasy genre).
- Tuesday - Artwork. I share a piece of artwork I've done and explain in general how it was done.
- Wednesday - Game Review. Review of a game I've played recently (not necessarily a new one!)
- Thursday - News. Something interesting that happened during the week involving gaming/writing/art.
- Friday - Web Comic Review. Review of a webcomic I've read recently.
- Saturday - Editorial. Whatever the heck I want to write about in relation to the main focus of the blog.
Because I'm planning to update every day, some of the updates may only be one or two paragraphs long, and that's okay. I want to get myself in the habit of writing every day, to improve my writing skills and build a portfolio of work to sample from, not to mention provide lots of interesting content for you fine folks!