Thursday, November 20, 2008

The beginning...

Hi folks, and welcome to my blog! As the description says, I co-manage a Horde raiding guild on the Uther US server of World of Warcraft. My guild is the Angry Elf Ale Empire, hence the title of my blog. In this blog, I plan to record some of my thoughts on guild and raid management, and also WoW in general.

Some background on me: I am currently a student studying chemical engineering. I have loved gaming, the fantasy genre, and writing since a very young age. Writing about WoW combines all of these loves into one. Consequently, I write about WoW a lot. I used to be a very active editor for WoWWiki, but faded into the background once I took a leadership role in my guild. Now I write guides for WoW-Pro, the home of Jame's famous leveling guides.

I hope this blog is useful to other active or aspiring guild leaders out there, or at least amusing ;) Look forward to some useful posts this week, as the guild works through leveling in the new expansion, the Wrath of the Lich King!

No comments:

Post a Comment