Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ding! And Retro Raids!

DING!

Today, I at long last reached level 80 on my main character, my resto druid Honani. Those of you who read my guides may be wondering why I was so presumptuous as to write guides before I was even at the level cap - my reasoning is this: though I may not have as much experience as others, I am very good at organizing and formatting information. I also did a LOT of calculations and research based on WoWhead information, and read lots of advice from the Elitist Jerks. In addition, I have spent almost every bit of that leveling time in instances, so I got a lot of healing experience. I hope that puts your fears to rest, and convinces you that my advice is indeed still good.

In other news: I am excitedly looking forward to a sessions of what I like to call "Retro Raiding" tomorrow. I am going to get a group of my guildies together and run through a bunch of old world dungeons for achievements, and to level and gear alts if folks need that. It should be a lot of fun. Why does this matter to you? Because I am writing a Retro Raiding Guide! This guide will help you complete those old world dungeon achievements as efficiently as possible. I will post here with updates - I plan to release the guide in chapters since there is a lot to cover.

I hope everyone is having a safe and fun holiday season, both in and out of WoW!

No comments:

Post a Comment