Monday, April 27, 2009

Best. Guild. Ever.

Honani takes to the skies!

So, Saturday was my birthday. I went home to my family for the weekend and was off WoW. When I returned Sunday night, I discovered my guildmates had conspired to purchase for me an absolutely AWESOME birthday present: My epic flight training!

I just wanted to post this as a shout out and thank you to my awesome guild. You guys are so much fun, I love the small family atmosphere we have and wouldn't trade it for any kind of epic raiding team. I'd much rather pug a few spots and run 10 mans than loose the awesomeness that is Fianna. Thanks again for a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome, isn't it?

    I like flying straight ahead then shifting out of flight form to see your body kinda fling itself forward very fast. :)

    ReplyDelete