Thursday, May 14, 2009

Borean Tundra plus Pictures

Hey folks, I'm still going to be pretty inactive for a few more weeks, but I have an update for you!

Deedlet has finished her tour of Borean Tundra and there is an updated leveling addon file. It's not perfect because I got lazy with coords towards the end, but it's definitely usable. Download it here.

I also have been taking a fair amount of screenshots lately, and I wanted to share them with you. Enjoy!

Deedlet surveys the land after completing her questing in Borean Tundra
Honani and her new pet, a Sprite Darter.

A victorious "retro raid" poses for a shot with Kael'thas' remains

Honani the Critter Gitter!

Fishing in Howling Fjord. I'm seldom online around sunset, and I thought this was especially pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment