Friday, May 1, 2009

Mr. Pinchy!

I just needed to stop and brag about this.


I was leveling my fishing and also going for the [Outland Gourmet] achievement, fishing in Highland Mix schools in Terokkar forest. What I was actually trying to catch was a [Huge Spotted Feltail] (incidentally this took 2 freaking hours). Imagine my surprise (and delight!) when 30 minutes in I fish up: [Mr. Pinchy]

Now, I have been wanting the crawdad pet ever since I heard about it during BC. But I never really went for it. Getting Mr. Pinchy by accident was just awesome. On the first "wish", all I got was a buff, so I was a little worried that I wouldn't get the pet out of it. The 2 day cooldown really sucks by the way.

But I logged in yesterday and what does Mr. Pinchy award me with? A [Magical Crawdad Box]! Turns out there is also an achievement associated with Mr. Pinchy, [Mr. Pinchy's Magical Crawdad Box], and it's part of the criteria for [Accompliched Angler] and the title "Salty".

Needless to say, my guildies are very jealous of my good fortune!

...Next up, the turtle mount! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I've been trying for that pet for....ever. My husband was just going for the Outland fishing quest achievement and fished it up, and got the pet on his 2nd CD. From his first Mr. Pinchy fish up. I said MANY rude words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should take up fishing. Hmm.....

    ReplyDelete