Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Midsummer Fire Festival Guide

Wow, it's been a while since my last post. But I'm all moved and settled in, so you should hear more from me soon! Now, on to the important business...

I've just completed a Tour-Guide only guide for the Midsummer Festival, for Horde characters. This guide will get you every blossom possible, and all the achievements for the festival. It's the most efficient path that I could find. The guide itself is based on one Xicon posted to WoWhead, which I have permission to use. I used most of his work, though I modified and added a few things. Unfortunately, most of the steps do not auto-complete - the fire quests don't touch the quest log, so you can't program that into Tour Guide :(

This holiday was both easy and difficult to complete. There wasn't anything complicated, but a few of the capitol city fires (Stormwind in particular) were a pain. I can't even imagine what it would be like without stealth, or on a PvP server.

Overall it was still pretty fun, and the quests are worth a ton of money or XP.

Click here for the download!
*Note that you need to have Tour Guide and TomTom installed for it to work.*

NOW INCLUDES NORTHREND FIRES!

A "paper" version of the Midsummer guide may be forthcoming, if it seems useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment