Thursday, July 23, 2009

GIMP Guide Released!


My GIMP guide has finally been released!

For those who don't know, GIMP is an image editing program similar to Photoshop. It is, however, free. Many writers on WoW-Pro want to create nifty graphics and maps, but GIMP is not the most user-friendly of programs. I made this guide with the intention of helping those users improve their guides. In the process I got a lot better at using the features myself.

The guide is still very basic, which was the intention. I am certainly no expert at using GIMP. I am hoping it will grow as more experienced people add tips of their own, but for now it is useful to new guide writers.

Check it out and I hope you enjoy it!

Look forward to the first installement of my retro raiding guide by the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment