Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Toys

If you've been following me on Twitter, you already know of one of my new acquisitions from this weekend. I've added a second as well, and here are the pics for your enjoyment!



Spirit Coyote summoned from [Don Carlos' Famous Hat]

I love toys and collectibles, so this was awesome! I'm still going for several of the other rare mounts in the game, I'll post if I ever get one.

For those who don't know:

[Reins of the Raven Lord] is an extremely rare drop from Anzu, an optional boss who can only be summoned by a druid who has completed their epic flight form quest. The boss can be summoned in heroic Sethekk Halls. To access this instance, you must purchase the key, which requires honored with the Lower City. The instance can be solo'd by a bear tank in decent gear.

[Don Carlos' Famous Hat] is a 100% drop item from Don Carlos in heroic Old Hillsbrad Foothills. Though only one hat drops at a time, and it does save you to the instance, the hat can easily be farmed for everyone in your group by leaving the instance and reseting it. Don Carlos will reset. Note that HE WILL DESPAWN if you complete the instance events, so make sure you get your hats first if you plan to complete the instance. You must be honored with the Keepers of Time to purchase the key allowing access to heroic mode. Don Carlos was quite easy for me to solo as a tank in decent gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment