I just returned home from my guild’s first RL meetup! It was a weekend of awesomeness, hosted by my wonderful guild leaders. I’ve been hanging out in virtual space with these people for years, and it was lovely getting to meet them face to face. If you are close to your guild mates, and it’s feasible for you to meet eachother, I highly recommend it. It was the most fun I’ve had in a long time.
|Aren't they awesome? (I'm taking the picture)|
I have been scarce around here as I’ve been adjusting to my new job and dealing with a lot of drama at home. I will be moving this month, so I may not be able to blog every day, but I plan to try none the less. Not only did I take a break from blogging, but I also deactivated my WoW account for the last month. I’ve reactivated it and will be resuming my speed testing plan for the WoW-Pro addon.
In the following month, I’ll be writing some articles about:
- More details on my guild’s meetup and ideas for YOUR meetups!
- Speed testing the WoW-Pro Addon
- League of Legends - what is it and how to get started with it
- The progress of my game, Pollinator
- The progress of my second game, under the working title “Creature Caretaker”
- How to make a game development portfolio
- Book Review: The Kingkiller Chronicle (why you should all go out and buy it right now)
- Dark Heresy - grim dark awesome
- Ideas and dev progress for a Minecraft addon under the working title “Clanks”.
- Thoughts on leveling and gearing up an assassination rogue in WoW
- Reactions to PAX Prime
- Discussion of D&D delves and my campaign
- And more!
It should be a very exciting month, and I’m really looking forward to writing these articles!