Most importantly in this update, I've added the last few pieces of code for auto-completion. All steps should now auto-complete correctly! Additionally, I've added the preliminary code for item buttons. Unfortunately, they don't yet work with sticky steps, and there isn't a visible cool-down displayed on them. If anyone is knowledgeable in programming and wants to help out with this feature, it would be greatly appreciated.
- The guide no longer anchors to the mini map. This should avoid issues people were having with Carbonite as well as addons which move the minimap.
- Thanks to Peter for adding code to keep the guides from other factions unlisted :)
- Auto-completion for set hearth steps
- Auto-completion based on the |L| tag, support for buy steps
- Auto-completion based on the |QO| tag (partial quest completion)
- Partial implementation of the item button (see below)
With some luck, we'll have a beta version of the addon available on the main WoW-Pro site in a week or two!