Thursday, November 1, 2012

State of the Blog

Hello readers!

I've let my blog stagnate quite a bit of late. With my move to Scotland, starting my course, and meeting all sorts of new people, this is understandable. However, I've let my drive for professional development lapse as well, and that's not something I want to happen. Because of this, I've decided to try and post something every day here on the blog. The posts may be short, but they will happen!

Due to my coursework, I'll have a lot of interesting topics to cover. I've been reading a LOT of industry news lately, so I'll almost certainly be covering some topics in gaming news. Additionally, I'm taking a class about gaming AI, and have to write one blog post a week for that class, so I will most likely post that here as well. I am also working on three major gaming projects, and will provide update and insight into my development progress here as well. Finally, I will occasionally have personal posts, mostly relating to my exploration of the beautiful country of Scotland.

I hope I can provide some interesting content for readers of this blog. But, more importantly to me, I hope this commitment to gaming industry related content will help keep me developing professionally outside what is required in my course. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment