Sunday, March 22, 2009

Horde Leveling Addon 51-60

I have officially completed the first draft of the addon version for Horde level 51-60 of Jame's guide. You can download it here. I feel pretty good about it overall, though there were some unexplained hiccups in the guide as I went (some things auto-completing when they shouldn't, mostly) so it needs more testing.

I also created optional guides for the Searing Gorge and the Burning Steppes, which the user can select if he or she chooses (it's also explained in the main guide at the points where those guides would branch off. Additionally, I made a separate two-part version of the Hellfire Peninsula guide to help folks who want to go there at 58, then come back to Azeroth to finish up the rest of Jame's guide after getting a few upgrades and training professions.

Feel free to post here or on the Addon Works-in-Progress page with questions or comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment